Here are the stories making news This Week in Amateur Radio:
01. Amateur radio is poised to stay within the FCC Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau as FCC creates Homeland Security Bureau.
02. Mississippi becomes the 22nd state to add PRB-1 into state laws.
03. "Hello Campaign" provides rallying point to promote amateur radio.
04. New Mexico creates a new state wide emergency network that supports
amateur radio, and earmarks half-million for ham gear.
05. Sony will close its San Diego California CRT manufacturing plant.
06. Leo Laporte with the latest technology news
07. Bill Baran, N2FNH with the Random Access Thought
08. More musings with Wil Rogers, W4WLR
Audio_typeSpoken word (interviews, readings, etc)
Copyright_statementall recordings and segments used with permission